Welcome to The Intentional Story Podcast!
What doesn’t kill you makes you… more of who you were meant to be. Start this episode of The Intentional Story Podcast with us as we “circle back” on a few things (and touch on our hate/hate relationship with that phrase). Melanie recaps how her talk from episode 8 went and how she used the bookending technique to tie her talk together beautifully.
We have mentioned the idea of ‘chapter headings’ over and over again on this podcast, and we finally get to talk about what those really mean! If you know Nate at all, you know that he has developed the idea of chapter headings for his work training other actors. Our chapter headings are the events or circumstances or experiences that we go through that shape the people we are today – the epic things we look back on and see that we were profoundly impacted.
Join us for a fascinating conversation about the big things that happen in our lives, how they shape us, and what we can do with that knowledge.
We want to hear you, we want to connect with you, and we want to help you tell your stories, intentionally.
Maggie, Melanie & Nate
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW WHEN WE DROP EPISODES:
SUBSCRIBE & LISTEN IN ON YOUR FAVORITE PLATFORM:
- Apple https://apple.co/3h9Cq2H
- Spotify https://spoti.fi/36nfHdr
- Amazon https://amzn.to/3dCryYQ
- Stitcher https://bit.ly/2V2NtlG
- iHeart Radio https://ihr.fm/3qHdjY8
- Podcast Addict https://bit.ly/3dD9oGy
- Podchaser https://bit.ly/3x9zpVA
- Deezer https://bit.ly/3xdbzYZ
- Player FM https://bit.ly/3dEKZjX
- Podcast Index https://bit.ly/3dCOLKp