Welcome to The Intentional Story Podcast!
Ever wondered what it’s like to work with us as we workshop an idea? In this episode of The Intentional Story Podcast, Melanie gives all sorts of talks to all sorts of groups, and retools pieces of them depending on her audience.
With her first in-person talk in over a year just 24 hours away, we are working on her opening story – a live coaching workshop! How can you make the most of the first few minutes you are on stage? What stories are the best to use right at the beginning? We get into the nitty-gritty details of how you could start a talk – paying close attention to the power of a good first-story.
Take a deep breath, smile, and let’s begin.
(Listen closely for Nate’s illuminating realization of what his inner critic needs to be called. Go back and watch episode 7 to understand the reference.)
We want to hear you, we want to connect with you, and we want to help you tell your stories, intentionally.
Maggie, Melanie & Nate
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW WHEN WE DROP EPISODES:
SUBSCRIBE & LISTEN IN ON YOUR FAVORITE PLATFORM:
- Apple https://apple.co/3h9Cq2H
- Spotify https://spoti.fi/36nfHdr
- Amazon https://amzn.to/3dCryYQ
- Stitcher https://bit.ly/2V2NtlG
- iHeart Radio https://ihr.fm/3qHdjY8
- Podcast Addict https://bit.ly/3dD9oGy
- Podchaser https://bit.ly/3x9zpVA
- Deezer https://bit.ly/3xdbzYZ
- Player FM https://bit.ly/3dEKZjX
- Podcast Index https://bit.ly/3dCOLKp