Welcome to The Intentional Story Podcast!
Starting with a story is something we teach in our SPEAK With Confidence program – but so many people ask “Why?”
In this episode of The Intentional Story Podcast, Maggie talks about her process when writing a new talk. Many speakers are able to use the same talk over and over, changing just a few things and adapting it for their audience, but pastors need to change their content completely from week to week.
Everyone has a different process when putting together a talk, and each one is important – not matter what your process looks like. We spend some time talking about why we should actively find our own voices and processes instead of copying or imitating someone else, and how important it is to know who you are as you write a talk.
We want to hear you, we want to connect with you, and we want to help you tell your stories, intentionally.
Maggie, Melanie & Nate
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW WHEN WE DROP EPISODES:
SUBSCRIBE & LISTEN IN ON YOUR FAVORITE PLATFORM:
- Apple https://apple.co/3h9Cq2H
- Spotify https://spoti.fi/36nfHdr
- Amazon https://amzn.to/3dCryYQ
- Stitcher https://bit.ly/2V2NtlG
- iHeart Radio https://ihr.fm/3qHdjY8
- Podcast Addict https://bit.ly/3dD9oGy
- Podchaser https://bit.ly/3x9zpVA
- Deezer https://bit.ly/3xdbzYZ
- Player FM https://bit.ly/3dEKZjX
- Podcast Index https://bit.ly/3dCOLKp