Welcome to The Intentional Story Podcast!
Spoiler alert – if you’re ever wanted to watch that Ryan Reynolds movie where he is buried alive, don’t watch it. Or if you really want to watch it, Maggie tells you how it ends in the first 2 minutes, so maybe skip ahead if you don’t want to know.
While we may not be able to actually kill our inner critics, we can name them, acknowledge them, and move on from them. Continuing our conversation from the last episode, we’re diving deep into that voice inside our heads that tells us we aren’t enough, we won’t make it, we’re incapable. When does that critic start, where does it come from, and how can we treat ourselves carefully and gently as we try to unpack these pieces of ourselves?
We want to hear you, we want to connect with you, and we want to help you tell your stories, intentionally.
Maggie, Melanie & Nate
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW WHEN WE DROP EPISODES:
SUBSCRIBE & LISTEN IN ON YOUR FAVORITE PLATFORM:
- Apple https://apple.co/3h9Cq2H
- Spotify https://spoti.fi/36nfHdr
- Amazon https://amzn.to/3dCryYQ
- Stitcher https://bit.ly/2V2NtlG
- iHeart Radio https://ihr.fm/3qHdjY8
- Podcast Addict https://bit.ly/3dD9oGy
- Podchaser https://bit.ly/3x9zpVA
- Deezer https://bit.ly/3xdbzYZ
- Player FM https://bit.ly/3dEKZjX
- Podcast Index https://bit.ly/3dCOLKp