Welcome to The Intentional Story Podcast!
We seem to hear and read a lot about ‘imposter syndrome’ these days, but what does that mean for us as storytellers?
Believe it or not, audiences can tell if you are afraid, insecure, overconfident, or arrogant as soon as you walk on stage. At the end of the day, it all comes down to owning your story, so how can you fully own it?
In this episode of The Intentional Story Podcast, we break down what ‘imposter syndrome’ is, how it affects the way we see ourselves, and how we can move past it into a place of confidence and vulnerability.
We want to hear you, we want to connect with you, and we want to help you tell your stories, intentionally.
Maggie, Melanie & Nate
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW WHEN WE DROP EPISODES:
SUBSCRIBE & LISTEN IN ON YOUR FAVORITE PLATFORM:
- Apple https://apple.co/3h9Cq2H
- Spotify https://spoti.fi/36nfHdr
- Amazon https://amzn.to/3dCryYQ
- Stitcher https://bit.ly/2V2NtlG
- iHeart Radio https://ihr.fm/3qHdjY8
- Podcast Addict https://bit.ly/3dD9oGy
- Podchaser https://bit.ly/3x9zpVA
- Deezer https://bit.ly/3xdbzYZ
- Player FM https://bit.ly/3dEKZjX
- Podcast Index https://bit.ly/3dCOLKp