Welcome to The Intentional Story Podcast!
If you know us at all, you know we talk about empathy A LOT. Spend some time with us as we talk about the difference between empathy and sympathy, and how every single one of us as human beings can feel with other people more genuinely.
In this episode of The Intentional Story Podcast, we dive deep into how all of these things shape us on and off stage, and discuss why the world needs more truly empathetic people (let’s all feel things with each other, but not pity each other).
We can all grow in our ability to empathize with other people, and the first step is realizing that it’s okay to be vulnerable. When we share our stories with one another, we get to not only grow in relationships, but grow in the way we feel things for and with other people. Empathy really is the key – to relationships, to health, to growth – and we could all use a little more of it.
We want to hear you, we want to connect with you, and we want to help you tell your stories, intentionally.
Maggie, Melanie & Nate
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW WHEN WE DROP EPISODES:
SUBSCRIBE & LISTEN IN ON YOUR FAVORITE PLATFORM:
- Apple https://apple.co/3h9Cq2H
- Spotify https://spoti.fi/36nfHdr
- Amazon https://amzn.to/3dCryYQ
- Stitcher https://bit.ly/2V2NtlG
- iHeart Radio https://ihr.fm/3qHdjY8
- Podcast Addict https://bit.ly/3dD9oGy
- Podchaser https://bit.ly/3x9zpVA
- Deezer https://bit.ly/3xdbzYZ
- Player FM https://bit.ly/3dEKZjX
- Podcast Index https://bit.ly/3dCOLKp