Welcome to The Intentional Story Podcast!
There are a million different ways for the world to categorize us – that can be good or bad, depending on the motivation behind it. One of the favorite ways to do that in the last 30 years is through personality tests (Myers-Briggs, DISC, StrengthsFinder, etc.). We want people to tell us who we are – it’s a lot of work to take that journey on our own. Why are we fascinated by personality tests? What are we really trying to learn from them?
On this episode of The Intentional Story Podcast, Maggie walks us through another one of these self-awareness journeys – the Enneagram. Now, Maggie is not an expert by any means, but has taken a novice fascination in it, so be sure to do your own research if you want to know more!
The Enneagram gives us a helpful context around how you see the world, and how we see the world influences how we tell stories. Jump in with us as we try to know ourselves better – and learn with us as we try to tell more meaningful stories. Then go take the “test” here.
We want to hear you, we want to connect with you, and we want to help you tell your stories, intentionally.
Maggie, Melanie & Nate
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW WHEN WE DROP EPISODES:
SUBSCRIBE & LISTEN IN ON YOUR FAVORITE PLATFORM:
- Apple https://apple.co/3h9Cq2H
- Spotify https://spoti.fi/36nfHdr
- Amazon https://amzn.to/3dCryYQ
- Stitcher https://bit.ly/2V2NtlG
- iHeart Radio https://ihr.fm/3qHdjY8
- Podcast Addict https://bit.ly/3dD9oGy
- Podchaser https://bit.ly/3x9zpVA
- Deezer https://bit.ly/3xdbzYZ
- Player FM https://bit.ly/3dEKZjX
- Podcast Index https://bit.ly/3dCOLKp