Welcome to The Intentional Story Podcast!
Every single human on this planet has a life full of stories. Whether you see them swirling around you or not, those stories impact the way you see the world, yourself, and all of the people around you. We believe that your stories are worth telling, and we want to help you tell them well.
On our inaugural episode, we jump right in & talk about the purpose, meaning, and heart behind The Intentional Story Podcast. Listen to Melanie have a hard time introducing us, Maggie gets bleeped out in the first minute, and Nate talks about how much he loves his hair.
Why do we tell stories? We tell stories to connect, and if there’s anything this world needs, it’s more genuine connection between humans. But not only are they a way to connect, stories are a way to be heard.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, you have a story that is worth telling and worth being heard. When you tell a story intentionally, you get to put thought and intention and purpose behind those stories.
We want to hear you, we want to connect with you, and we want to help you tell your stories, intentionally.
Maggie, Melanie & Nate
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW WHEN WE DROP EPISODES:
SUBSCRIBE & LISTEN IN ON YOUR FAVORITE PLATFORM:
- Apple https://apple.co/3h9Cq2H
- Spotify https://spoti.fi/36nfHdr
- Amazon https://amzn.to/3dCryYQ
- Stitcher https://bit.ly/2V2NtlG
- iHeart Radio https://ihr.fm/3qHdjY8
- Podcast Addict https://bit.ly/3dD9oGy
- Podchaser https://bit.ly/3x9zpVA
- Deezer https://bit.ly/3xdbzYZ
- Player FM https://bit.ly/3dEKZjX
- Podcast Index https://bit.ly/3dCOLKp