ARE YOU OUR NEXT
Will this be your favorite job?
Melanie Spring Productions is always on the look-out for the best Crew members.
From Trainers to support humans and everything in-between.
Join our Crew & find your favorite job ever.
CURRENT OPENING – PENDING
Kickass Virtual Executive Assistant
Are you an obsessive organizer who thrives in a non-traditional work setting? Come work for an International Keynote Speaker & Speaker Trainer with a lot on her plate. At Melanie Spring Productions, we marry personal brand with public speaking and help our clients achieve their dreams. Our nimble Crew is on the lookout for a consistent, committed, and detailed person to keep Melanie focused on what she does best.
Melanie travels internationally to give talks & workshops, host one-on-one immersive experiences, and bring our clients together for retreats. She works from her home office in Vero Beach, Florida.
The perfect person for this job will get Melanie out of the administrative tasks and fully into writing her book, speaking, and hosting events. You’ll do this by managing her inbox, coordinating her personal and work calendars, working directly with her booking manager to make sure she has everything she needs for travel, being a liaison between our bookkeeper, clients, and vendors, keeping the website updated, formatting blog posts & newsletters, scheduling social media posts, reviewing & updating workbooks and courses, keeping files organized digitally, documenting processes & systems… (need we go on?)
It’s an administrative position but it’s not a typical one. Melanie is focused on top-notch client service and is very particular about our brand from every aspect of the business – her biggest requirement? Someone who can handle both her professional AND personal life virtually.
The human who assists Melanie has got to be:
– A Kickass Human
– Persistent & Adaptable
– Organized AF
– Excited about personal growth
– A solid fit for our core values (listed on our site)
– Quick to respond via email or phone
– Able to take all of Melanie’s administrative tasks off her plate
– Willing to do personal errands (ordering gifts/cards, scheduling self-care, scheduling pick up & drop off & groceries or deliveries)
– Interested in creating processes & manuals
– Proficient in scheduling social media posts (or willing to learn)
– A rockstar with administrative talents (phone calls, email responses, calendaring, putting out fires, figuring things out, etc)
– Proficient at Google Apps & Mac OS platform experience
– Set up with a home office (laptop & technology provided)
Deadline to Respond: Monday, May 17 at 5pm ET
APPLICATION: Please answer the questions on the form below. Videos will be preferred over written responses, but both will be considered. We do not accept resumes or cover letters as applications – sending these will result in disqualification without notice. You’ve been warned.